Lately I’ve been obsessing over this Flannel Shirt I got back in the day for a Lumberjack Party (I love a theme party and this one was a blast! Another day, another post 😉 ). Anywho I grabbed this at my local thrift store called Flashbacks, and it has definitely been rotating in my wardrobe as of lately. It’s a simple style that is super easy to achieve, grab one of your boyfriends, at your thrift store or grab one from below. I love the fact that it’s a little bit bigger, a men’s cut, but still super chic (it also totally reminds me of the 90’s rocking out to some Nirvana or Pearl Jam). And with this crazy weather, layers are key, and when your warm enough tie it around your waist and your good to go.
What I’m wearing:
- Hudson Krista Super Skinny Jeans, honestly these guys fit like a dream, grab a pair
- Joie Pocket Tank, I could live in this top, it’s so soft and can be worn so many ways
- Thrift Shop Flannel, just thick enough to keep you warm, or tie it around your waist to break up an outfit (Find it here, here, or here)
- Frye Belted Harness Boots, these boots will last forever
- Jewelry- I’m rocking some Ariella Rings, Large Triangle Earrings & a House of Harlow 1960 Necklace
What are you wearing to keep warm? Share below in the comments and also check out these super cute options I found.