My oh my, it’s raining in sunny San Diego?! Although much appreciated, it has lead to some extreme laziness on my part. Lounging in pajamas all day really can be the best ever!
One of my favorite past times on rainy days is curling up with a blanket, a coke zero, and watching movies. So today’s blog I will dedicate to a few of my favorite things and movies worth watching on a rainy/snowy/dreary day (or on any day).
A few movies listed in no particular order
- Serendipity – who doesn’t love a romantic comedy, and this one is one of my all time favorites
- The Blind Side – a little heart warming tale to pull at those heart strings (I’m actually watching this as I’m writing this)
- Warm Bodies – Zombies, laughter, a love story, equals fun perfection
- The Goonies – let’s pull out some nostalgia here and go back to the 80’s
Tasty little snack/treat for a rainy day
- Coffee & Bailey’s to wake up with
- A little later some crackers, cheese and meats, oh my
Today’s outfit of the day, Victoria’s Secret pajamas